Sponsored by Driggs Title Agency/Valerie Lamb-Campbell
Student Tuition: $10 Register using AARE's online registration system
Instructor: Dana Booth
In this class, students are taught the latest information and best practices on this ever changing and important aspect of our industry. This class provides students with guidance in controlling the flow as well as important information to become more efficient in the process. The translation from theory to practical application is focused on, to ensure the student can utilize the information in the class.
· We will cover a variety of topics including:
· The fascinating history of how Down Payment Assistance all started
· Neighborhood Stabilization Program
· LIFT Program $15,000
· WISH Program $15,000
· Home in Five Advantage Program
· CAMP Program
· Local Municipality Programs
· Rural Housing Division (USDA) loans
· Other tips on creating loans for first time buyers
And, as always, we focus on how this information can help you make more money!