Student Tuition: FREE Class
One of the important “Titles” of Dodd-Frank is Title XIV, which created the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure for most transactions. You will learn how to streamline your escrows and protect yourself against consumer complaints to the CFPB. This is a game changer, going forward, and this class will equip you with the knowledge and tips on how to flourish in this new environment:
· Why was Dodd-Frank Created?
· What does the CFPB mean to me?
· Why is TRID is a Game Changer?
· What do I need to know about managing TRID?
· What are the pitfalls and what is not obvious about TRID and the CFPB?
· What about the Loan Estimate and the Closing Disclosure?
· What is the Proper Mindset to Succeed in This New Environment?
|Event Date||05-10-2016 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||05-10-2016 12:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||02-02-2016 12:00 am|
|Cut off date||05-10-2016 12:00 am|
|Location||Marley Park Estates|